Accountable Recruitment are representing one of the leading accountancy practices in the UK renowned for its exceptional client service who are looking to appoint a Tax Manager to join their Private Capital Corporate Tax team on a full time and permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Top 4 accountancy practice in their Manchester office. If you're looking to join a dynamic, flexible and supportive organisation with clear progression opportunities this could be the role for you.
JOB TITLE: Tax Manager
FUNCTION: Private Capital Corporate Tax
JOB TYPE: Full time/ Permanent
SALARY: Up to £45,000 (DOE) plus progression opportunities beyond this
- Working as a member of the team to provide Complex UK Corporate Tax Advisory services to support our clients in achieving their commercial objectives.
- Managing the successful delivery of technically excellent advice, including: tax structuring, advice on refinancing, legal structure optimisation, pre/post transaction reorganisations, tax authority enquiries and compliance work.
- Liaising with specialists in other departments and overseasoffices to oversee their input into tax advisory projects.
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff - this is a vital part of the role.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and understanding the client's business in order to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services.
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date with developments in the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses.
- Managing proposals for new work, including delivering tender documents, presenting at client pitches and identifying solutions for client issues.
- Seeking out and pursuing business development opportunities with clients and targets and actively participating with Senior Managers, Directors and Partners in business development activities.
- Being a role model for the organistaion's values.
- Qualified CTA or ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Well developed knowledge of UK corporate Taxes and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level analytical skills and an analytical approach to resolving issues and providing advice.
- Ability to build client relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team.
- Strong task and team management skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Cameron Nuttall at Accountable Recruitment on 07714384777 or via
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly