1 day left
- Full Time
To £35,000 + benefits
Our client is a market leading specialist enjoying considerable growth which has created the need for an additional member to their finance team. They are looking to appoint a part-qualified or finalist Management Accountant to work closely with the Finance Director ensuring the continued growth and success of the business.
You will manage all management accounting processes and provide commercial finance support to the wider business working closely with the Finance Director. A truly collegiate team, you will be part of a friendly, supportive company who provide a great environment in which to work.
Duties will include:
- Managing a small team heading up the day to day financial activities including; preparation of month end accounts, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statutory accounts
- Work closely with non-finance stakeholders providing meaningful analysis from the numbers to ensure commercial decisions can be made effectively
- Maintain all financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
- Develop forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow)
- Oversight of all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes conducting first review
- Point of contact for external auditors and management of the annual audit process
- AAT qualified, finalist ACCA/CIMA or newly qualified with experience working in a busy SME environment, happy to roll your sleeves up and be hands-on
- Clarity in written and verbal communication and able to articulate financial issues in an easily understandable fashion to non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills to include macros and VBA. Knowledge of Power BI would be a distinct advantage
- A true team player capable of flexibility and application to tasks at a variety of different levels often to tight deadlines
How to Apply
To apply in confidence please submit a fully detailed CV online detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 372518.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly