Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst
To £45,000 + benefits
Our client is a FTSE listed international market leader in advanced technology manufacturing across a diverse range of highly competitive business sectors. With sales and manufacturing capabilities now firmly established in emerging markets, our client is well placed for future growth to further enhance its reputation for business excellence.
- Our client requires a qualified/finalist FP&A Analyst to partner with a number of sites to provide financial support preparing forecasts and budgets
- You will assist with the preparation of annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts anvariance analysis working closely with sites in the UK and Europe to ensure robust financial planning
- You will develop financial reporting and ensure consistency in financial information across all the sites
- Qualified or finalist ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA
- Advanced skills in Excel and SAP essential
- Experience working in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand requirements and turn them into deliverables
- Proven ability to improve processes
In addition to this you must be an excellent communicator and team player with the ability to liaise at all levels. You will be organised and proactive in your approach with a "can do" attitude as this is a key appointment for the client to ensure their sites are fully supported financially. The role is based at their new purpose built global
Headquarters with excellent facilities.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 372519.