Interim Financial Controls SOX Specialist
My client, a leader in their field and a globally recognised brand, are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controls SOX Specialist as part of a comprehensive initiative to review risks and implement a new controls framework as part of the second line of defence.
The role will support the Group Financial Controller in reviewing low to high risks, recommending improvements, implementing new controls and provide training to relevant departments.
Location: West Midlands (Home & Office based)
Contract length: 6-12 months
Contract hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week (9-5)
Rate: £500-£600 per day (Outside IR35)
Requirements of the Interim Financial Controls SOX Specialist:
- Review current processes and procedures of internal controls and compliance as part of the second line of defence
- Provide advice, guidance and solutions to areas of weakness including poor practice and manual processes
- Implement improvements and new policies including policy documents
- Liaise with stakeholders across finance and Internal Audit to ensure processes are fit for purpose
- Provide training to relevant staff members on new policies and processes
- Act as the critical point of contact for all business units during internal and external Audit reviews
- Fully qualified in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Prior experience reviewing and implementing risks and controls within a SOX or a highly regulated environment
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.