Accountancy Recruit are partnering with an FMCG client in Manchester to appoint a Financial Accountant. The role would suit a senior Management Accountant, Financial Accountant or Finance Manager of a smaller business keen to join a large, growing business. The Financial Accountant will work with a strong finance team and benefit from being mentored by an experienced FD. The Financial Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and review monthly management accounts production and assist with preparation of statutory accounts.
- Deliver long term plans and assist with preparation of budgets and forecasting.
- Provide analysis of financial information and provide insight/recommendations to the senior leadership team around business performance.
- Assist with continuous improvement to the newly implement SAP system.
- Implement robust financial controls.
- Deal with external advisors and assist with all aspects of external reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of corporation tax documentations.
- Assist with reconciliation of VAT records and submit VAT return.
To be successful in this role the Financial Accountant will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- FMCG experience preferred
- Experience of using SAP preferred
- Degree in Finance and Accounting preferred
- Proven ability in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and business partnering experience
The Salary advertised for this role is a guideline, the salary offered will be commensurate with experience.