Finance Manager | High Growth International HealthTech | VC backed | Remote / flexible working (2+ days per month in London)
Our client is a HealthTech scale up which combines Artificial Intelligence, digital technologies and collaboration with world-leading scientists. A recent funding round brings the total amount they have raised to $55m; this milestone has sparked the necessity to hire a high calibre Finance Manager.
As Finance Manager you will report to the Finance Director. You have day to day responsibility for the finance function whilst building out a best-in-class financial controls and reporting framework, helping to support rapid international growth:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing period end close.
- Statutory accounts preparation and group consolidation (US and US).
- Management reporting, establishing and measuring KPI’s along with other key business metrics.
- Producing high quality financial insights to support the decision-making process.
- Support / lead scale-up finance projects to support growth (e.g., new systems implementation).
- Academically strong, you will have qualified in either Audit (ACA, e.g. top 10 / Big 4 firm) and have gained some financial management experience in industry, or through a finance graduate scheme in a corporate environment. Either way you must now be focused on joining a well funded, early stage technology business.
- To complement your excellent accountancy training you must have gained financial management experience in a high intensity environment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and improving financial processes and of your contribution to the building of a high-quality finance set-up appropriate for the company experiencing rapid growth.
- First class presentation and communication skills.
- Ambitious, energetic, curious.
Salary guide: £60,000 - £70,000, benefits and share options.
Remote / flexible working, you must be available to be in the London office at least twice per month, more if that is your preference.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly