Purchase Ledger Clerk
2 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin are currently representing a market leading independent distributor based In Wetherby for the role of Purchase Ledger clerk on an initial 4 week temporary basis. This is an urgent need, with a potential start date of Wednesday 28th July.
The role is paying up to £13 per hour, on a full time basis (8:30 - 5 Mon-Friday)
Job responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely keying, uploading & coding of purchase invoice and credit notes
- Query reporting, investigation and resolution
- Credit note and proof of delivery requests
- Ensuring notes and attached documents are kept up to date
- Liaise and foster good relationships with head office and the wider company to ensure effective delivery of the department's responsibilities
- Setting up and maintaining supplier accounts
- Timely supplier statement reconciliation
Please apply if you would like to be considered!
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly