Commercial Client Accountant - Real Estate
Commercial Client Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client, a firm of Central London Chartered Surveyors and Asset Managers, are looking for a Client Accountant to work as part of a team to ensure efficient and accurate property accounts of client and tenant funds are produced.
The Role will also encompass the following duties:
- Preparing and submitting Owner Statements, VAT reports and other reports as required by the client.
- Inputting lease maintenance updates.
- Billing periodic rent, service charges and insurance charges to tenants.
- Entering Service Charge Budgets onto the system and ensuring tenant on accounts amended accordingly.
- Calculating and compiling completion statements, rent review and interest.
- Preparing and reconciling annual Service Charge accounts including cash reconciliations.
- Transferring rental income to client.
- Preparing and submitting funding requests to client.
- Maintaining tenant deposit account records.
- Monthly reconciling Client Bank accounts, including investigation and correction of reconciling items.
- Billing directly recoverable and ad hoc charges to tenants.
- Billing/Recovery void/vacant unit service charge liabilities from client.
- Liaising with relevant surveyors, acting on and providing information as required.
- Being familiar with RICS regulations, CIS, VAT and NRL requirements, and the procedures manual.
- Authorising supplier invoices.
The Person you MUST have at least 2/3 years' experience as a Client Accountant working on commercial properties. Strong IT skills are preferred and a bright 'can do' demeanour combined with strong communication skills are essential. Knowledge of Excel and TRAMPS, MRI, YARDI or similar is strongly preferred. This is a great career growth opportunity in a busy and established practice.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Commercial Client Accountant - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly