Property Accountant - Property Development
2 days left
- Full Time
Property Accountant - Property Development. Our Client are a growing European real estate development firm who have shown continuous and steady growth over the last several years concentrating on large development projects. The projects are with billions of pounds are across commercial, residential and leisure facilities. They are now looking for an experienced Property Accountant to join their close-knit accounting team.
The Role: Reporting to the Financial Controller the Property Accountant will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Reconciling Client statements (from Managing Agents).
- Assisting the Financial Controller to oversee the purchase ledger including:
- Processing invoices.
- Checking POs.
- Setting up POs
- Ensuring the invoices have been allocated to the correct sites.
- Submitting VAT returns.
- Overseeing the filing of CIS returns.
- Setting up a sales ledger function (all processes and procedures).
- Working with the Managing Agents to ensure all rents/expenses have been received.
- Being responsible for the overall bookkeeping.
The Person will be AAT qualified with several years of experience working within the property sector. Strong bookkeeping skills including a thorough understanding of purchase ledger, sales ledger and double entry is essential. The incumbent will be a down to earth, harder worker who is looking for stability with a growing property development company. This is an excellent role which someone can make their own as the department grows.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Property Accountant - Property Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly