Senior Commercial Accountant : M&A : Remote Working
Brewster Partners are exclusively working with a listed technology orientated business who are looking to expand their presence through Europe with a robust acquisition strategy across this region. Due to the nature of our clients strategy they are now in the process of creating a permanent team to focus on M&A activity and are looking for someone who has an interest in getting exposure to this type of work.
If you are looking for something different in your next step as an accountant and something that will benefit your career in the long term then this role could be of interest.
My client is open to candidates who either have exposure to this type of M&A/Integration activity or those who are looking to get into this space.
The business has their UK finance team based in Yorkshire but they open to individuals working fully remote for this position.
The role will be part of a global M&A team and will help support pre & post acquisition activity for the business. At any given time there will be multiple acquisitions this accountant will be working on so strong organisation and project management skills are also key.
Key elements to the role include but not limited to:
- Provide support pre & post acquisition
- Provide support post close activities
- Bring into line financial data to the deal model
- Review & submit actual financial data from business acquired
- Finance business partner with various stakeholders across UK & overseas across different teams to resolve any issues post acquisition
- Drive future improvements to integration processes
- Qualified Accountant
- Have an interest to develop knowledge in M&A or further develop experience if you already have exposure to integration/M&A work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build relations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Benefits including bonus, pension, corporate benefits
- Clear progression within organisation
- Fully remote working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.