SF Recruitment are recruiting for a fantastic client in Coventry that require an Accountant on an interim basis (finishing 30th June 2022). This brilliant organisation require a candidate with experience within a fast paced, SME environment comfortable managing a broad range of accounting tasks. The business will look at QBE, part-qualified and qualified Accountants so long as their experience and attitude is in line with their own .
- To produce reports for funders.
- To liaise with the Trust's payroll bureau and HR department in the production of the payroll and all related payroll matters.
- To assist in the Management Accountant in the production of the Trust's monthly accounts.
- To control the Trust's banking card transactions.
- To assist the Budgetary Controller in the production of the monthly cash flow.
- To ensure the accurate and timely posting of income and expenditure into the Trust's Xero accounting system.
- To produce a weekly income report on all of the Trust's commercial enterprises.
- Actively engage with the Trust's vision and mission and strategies regarding artistic ambition, equal opportunities, diversity and accessibility, participation and engagement, environment and
sustainability and evaluation and monitoring.
- To be aware of, and undertake to comply with and to help develop, the Trust's policies and procedures including, but not limited to, GDPR, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Diversity and
Equality and Inclusion Policies.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.