Our client is the UK subsidiary of a large well established French owned and PE backed vehicle leasing business. The UK operations has revenue of c£100m and is operating with a large UK household name customer base where service and delivery are paramount. The business is looking to hire a CFO to partner the MD and the SLT in their mission to grow the revenue and continue to develop a profitable and market leading position within the industry.
- Take a key role in all strategy planning and commercial management decision making across the organisation
- Lead and effectively manage the Finance function to include all financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee all financial and management reporting
- Oversee all financial management in particular managing cash flow and liaising with banks and other lenders and debt providers
- Take a lead role in any M&A activity
- Report financial results to the French parent company and Executive Board
- Must be an experienced FD/CFO who has worked previously in a similar size organisation with blue chip customers and a B2B service offering.
- Qualified Accountant plus MBA preferred
- Commercially sharp especially with regard to pricing models
- Ideally have previous experience of asset based lending/leasing /rental and thus will understand the depreciation models
- M&A experience
- Confident with gravitas and credibility so as able to lead and influence from the top
- French language skills would be an advantage
- Must be a team player who is motivated by being hands on and involved throughout the organisation adding value across the whole piece
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly