CFO Backed Business Services
Our client is PE Backed Business Services in process of being bought by a well-respected PE House and they are seeking a high calibre CFO to partner closely with the CEO and investors, helping drive growth agenda and leading towards a successful exit in the future.
Based in the North West or possibility for a hybrid working model, you will have full responsibility for managing the finance function, implementing systems, processes, and controls, which can aid the company in driving them into their next phase.
As the number one in finance, you will be working in partnership with the CEO, developing, delivering and evaluating the overall strategy for the business. The CFO will be a valued contributor to executive-level strategy through preparation of detailed and incisive performance analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), preferably chartered
- Experience as a CFO in a PE Backed business, ideally experience of delivering successful growth and exit.
- Track record of managing working capital and creating "value add" finance functions.
- A proactive, energetic, pragmatic, hardworking individual with strong people and relationship skills.
- Communicate effectively and as a leader within the business be expected to work effectively and inspire others in a fast paced and challenging environment.
We are ideally seeking people who are able to start immediately or at short notice.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.