Automotive Dealership Accountant - Fixed Term Contract
An opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Automotive Dealership Accountant to join our team.
If you are an experienced Automotive Dealership Accountant who enjoys working in a dynamic, results orientated environment, then this is the ideal role for you.
This a six-month fixed term contract, remote working position.
We're looking for someone to:
- Produce monthly management accounts, salient figures and statistics
- Contribute to the effective operation and development of the dealership by providing advice and information on all financial matters
- Submit manufacturer composites
- Reconcile all balance sheets monthly
- Ensure that any site based discrepancies or issues are communicated to the Divisional Financial Controller
- Adhere to financial controls and policies without exception, in line with company policy and audit standards
- Prepare files for both internal and external auditors where requested
- Reconcile and attend vehicle and part stocktakes
- Provide input into the annual budget and reforecasts
- Complete weekly forecasting and budgeting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced management accounting position
- Experience working to tight accounting deadlines
- Part qualified or qualified in a professional accounting qualification
- Strong influencing and communication skills
Interested in joining us?
Central to our mission to be the best motor retailer as judged by you, is our commitment to helping you become the best version of yourself. We are passionate about offering an innovative environment where diversity is appreciated, and inclusion is fundamental. Our #WeAreJMG strategy is designed to make everyone feel included and supported, regardless of race, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, social/educational background or anything else that makes each and every one of us individual and unique. Recently we made the UK’s top 50 inclusive employers list for 2020, an award we are incredibly proud of.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.