Finance Business Partner - High Luxury Sector
Are you an experienced, motivated, and commercially focused Finance professional looking for an exciting, new opportunity with an established, dynamic motor retailer, supporting a fast-paced business in driving performance through innovation?
Do you excel in building strong, consultative relationships and in acting as a trusted advisor to operational management teams, providing key commercial and compliance support?
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join our team. Supporting our Porsche, Ferrari and Aston Martin dealerships in Cambridge, Colchester and Sevenoaks, you will take ownership of all aspects of financial reporting, analysis and compliance for your dealerships, and act as an integral part of the management team.
We are looking for someone to:
- Oversee all aspects of financial reporting, analysis, and compliance for their dealerships.
- Be responsible for forecasting, variance analysis and reporting requirements, as specified by Group.
- Review monthly management accounts and work consultatively with the management teams to identify trends and remedy problems.
- Take ownership of the budget process for their dealerships and support departmental managers with their budget assumption and output.
- Work closely with the dealership management teams to review hygiene reports, including all areas of working capital and cost control.
- Be responsible for company assets through regular stock and fixed asset checks.
- Support dealership General Managers by leading the internal and external audit processes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced, commercially aware automotive Accountant, who can accurately interpret data from multiple sources and present this information clearly and concisely.
- Has excellent communication and influencing skills and can support managers to make the best commercial decisions for their dealership.
- Has experience in working with Autoline/Drive, One Stream and Microsoft Office 365.
- Holds ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualifications (highly desirable, but not essential).
- Has a full driving licence and is happy to travel between multiple dealerships.
Interested in joining us?
Central to our mission to be the best motor retailer as judged by you, is our commitment to helping you become the best version of yourself. We are passionate about offering an innovative environment where diversity is appreciated, and inclusion is fundamental. Our #WeAreJMG strategy is designed to make everyone feel included and supported, regardless of race, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, social/educational background or anything else that makes each and every one of us individual and unique. Recently we made the UK’s top 50 inclusive employers list for 2020, an award we are incredibly proud of.
So, if you’re looking to further your career in an empowering environment where you are appreciated for your hard work and commitment, we would love to hear from you!
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you’ll receive:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave options with up to 16 weeks of full pay.
- Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
- Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
- 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance.