Liverpool / Homeworking
Are you a finance professional looking for a varied and highly satisfying role that creates social value? We’re looking for a qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) Finance Manager who can be a finance business partner to a range of social enterprises, charities and purpose-led businesses. We’re a rapidly growing company and looking to grow our team of twelve. Our team consists of a mix of finance directors, accountants, bookkeepers and operational experts where collaboration and flexibility are highly valued.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager who is pro-active and able to problem-solve, and keen to learn and grow in their role.
- Delivering excellent financial reporting to help our clients make effective decisions.
- Experience of working with organisational stakeholders at all levels: leadership teams, budget holders, and all staff.
- Preparation of annual accounts in line with regulatory standards.
- Improving financial controls and processes.
- Knowledge of what a strong financial controls environment should look like.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cash flow forecast.
- Experience of running a budget-setting process.
- Working with budget holders to set and manage budgets.
- Managing the balance sheet and ensuring control accounts are reconciled.
- Project reporting and grant reporting.
- We are Xero partners and seek to be at the forefront of the digitalisation agenda. Experience of cloud accounting and IT adaptability are both important.
- The ability to understand, challenge and support the decision-making of values-led organisations, where mission-led outcomes balance with financial goals.
- Providing commercial finance advice on margins, volumes and efficiencies for a range of trading operations (events, hospitality, catering, retail, tenancies and room hires)
What’s on offer:
The successful Finance Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 to £42,000 DOE as well as benefits including:
- Flexible hours
- Casual dress
- Pension scheme
- Training and Development Support
- Company Sick Pay
- At least 29 days of holiday per annum
We are currently operating a hybrid model of working in the office one day a week on a rota basis, and all staff primarily working from home. Our office is located in the centre of Liverpool.
Adding Value was born out of a need for more ethical, sustainable finance and accounting services. We love working with organisations and companies that share our passion to make the world a better place. Our team of multi-skilled accountants are experts in not-for-profit finance. As a socially driven business, we strive to add value for our clients in more ways than one.