1 day left
- Full Time
Teddington, West London
A fantastic and unique opportunity for a Revenue Controller to join our EMEA finance function working closely with Hansen management across multiple jurisdictions including Denmark, Finland, Norway and the UK. This position will play a lead role in improving the revenue cycle process and will also be an integral member for a finance system roll-out project scheduled for the next 12 months. Working for a rapidly expanding company, this great opportunity will provide significant career growth working within a vibrant and supportive finance team.
We are a global provider of software and services to the energy, water and communications industries. With our award-winning software suite, we help more than 600 customers in over 80 countries to create and deliver new products and services, engage with customers, control and manage critical revenue management and customer support processes.
We are a culture of persistent problem solvers, together on a journey with our customers striking the right balance between legacy and future advancements. Striving for infinite progression, rather than the perfect destination, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that incremental innovation and co-development, together with our customers, is the pragmatic path forward rather than over-hyped large-scale disruptions.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified accountant – you understand debits and credits intimately
- Solid experience with project-based accounting and revenue management
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with Account Managers and Management
- Demonstrated ability to improve the WIP process within a previous company
- Strong cash collection disciplines and rigour
- Previous experience of managing the revenue forecasting process
- An understanding of client and project profitability
- A natural curiosity to find smarter ways of completing tasks to unlock efficiencies
- Some exposure to pricing of projects, particularly in software would be valuable but not required
- Ideally some experience working with Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365
But most importantly, we are looking for someone with excellent time management and communication skills to confidently challenge and work with colleagues to ensure the revenue cycle from project creation to cash collection is managed tightly each and every month.
What Hansen Offer
- A stable and rewarding career path working for an established, expanding brand thriving throughout the COVID pandemic.
- Industry competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible hours and work from home options.
- Stock options.
Please only apply for this role if you have a legal right to work in the UK.
Apply for Revenue Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly