Head of Finance
Our client is a founder led, rapidly scaling D2C business in an exciting global growth space. Its slick and successful marketing and operational strategy have led to it achieving a leading position in the UK in rapid time and its horizons now include significant US expansion. It has invested in a scalable e-commerce platform and at the same time ramped up production of its product offering with a significant investment in a new production facility to feed the increasing demand. To capitalize on this growth and investment, the founder is now looking to add to their management team with the recruitment of a Head of Finance.
The opportunity would suit a broadly skilled, business first, candidate, keen to use their skills to ensure that best value is created and that the business scales to its true global potential.
The role reports to the founder CEO and will:
- Prepare weekly / monthly and annual reports for the SMT and future stakeholders
- Build a scalable finance function that is capable of international scale at rapid pace
- Full oversight of FP&A, including financial modelling
- Take an active role in managing costs, risk and developing strategic goals
- Business partner to the CEO and functional heads
- Build robust cash flow forecasts and support fund raises or any M&A activity
- Implement commercial KPIs and measure that support decision making and analysis
- Market analysis and development scenario planning
- Take ownership for the finance infrastructure, ensuring all processes and controls are scalable
- Statutory reporting, treasury and tax management, ensuring compliant and timely filings
- Improve and streamline existing financial controls and processes, using technology to automate, ensuring IT systems are relevant and fit for purpose/scale.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) ideally, with experience in a start-up or high growth company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, organized and attentive to detail
- Team player who can understand their role and ensure the Finance functions supports other functions
- Flexible and ready-to -work. enthusiastic with a proactive personality and 'can do' approach
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Business understanding to link finance control requirements with operational needs
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly