1 day left
- Full Time
Sudlows is seeking an ambitious ACCA/CIMA qualified Commercial Accountant to join their Finance team at an exciting time in the Company’s growth strategy. Based in Chadderton, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful individual will possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and build relationships across the wider business. A strong analytical mind and a problem-solving mindset is essential as the business is continuously changing and operates in a fast-paced environment.
Your New Role
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant will include:
- Monthly ad hoc data analysis across the business focusing on revenue, variances, costs, and trends, at both project and divisional levels.
- Operating as a true finance business partner with internal stakeholders to provide financial insight and support.
- Producing monthly management accounts including variance analysis and commentaries.
- Ensuring contract tenders are financially and commercially robust.
- Working proactively with senior leadership to complete thorough financial reviews of commercial contracts.
- Reporting and controlling the working capital cycle.
- Managing revenue forecasting and budget process.
- Preparing management information for both strategic and operational purposes including strategic financial planning, financial governance, and budget monitoring.
- Commentating on the P&L performance to the senior heads of finance.
- Monitoring and developing financial processes to ensure the business finances are well controlled.
- Bridging the gap between quantity surveyors, project managers and finance
Applications are invited from ACCA and CIMA qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical mindset and a high degree of confidence using Excel.
- A firm foundation of management accounting and reporting skills success determined by your ability to business partner.
- Experience of working on projects and presenting financial data to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The confidence to work closely with a senior leadership team and influence key decision making.
- A thorough knowledge of contract accounting and revenue recognition.
Salary & Benefits
In return, our new Commercial Accountant will be offered a salary of £50-65k along with competitive benefits including-
- 25 days holiday
- Medical insurance and life cover
- Support study costs/ development
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Commercial Accountant role at Sudlows, please apply today.
Apply for Commercial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly