- Full Time
Sudlows is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join its team in Chadderton on a full time, permanent basis. To be considered for this role you will ideally be newly qualified in ACCA/CIMA, or near the latter stages of your qualification.
The Group has plans for growth and is seeking an ambitious Management Accountant capable of assisting the Financial Controller with the production of the month end accounts and running the finance department. This is a newly created position with a level of visibility and exposure.
As the organisational Management Accountant, you will be in a pivotal role within the business, having exposure to the wider finance and non-finance functions. The successful applicant is to be encouraged to engage with Operations and Account Managers, to help drive finance’s exposure across the business. Your skills as an accounting professional and a commercial analyst will be utilised to show that the finance team is looking to drive the business forward and support all areas of the business to achieve this.
The Management Accountant will have a very broad remit which will typically include:
- Monthly Management Accounts pack with analysis and commentary.
- Monthly & Weekly Revenue Recognition Analysis.
- Costs & Variance Analysis.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations and audit preparation.
- Project Margin Analysis.
- Monthly Payroll including overhead analysis.
- Cash Management.
- Budgets and Forecasts.
- Developing internal controls and process improvements.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations.
We are looking to hire a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or finalist Management Accountant who demonstrates:
- Desire to progress into a broad, business facing role.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a management accounts focused role.
- Advanced Excel skills and a mix of proven process/system improvement are desirable.
- An understanding of Contract Accounting and any software experience is preferable, but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Management Accountant will be offered £30-£45k and competitive benefits including-
- 25 days holiday
- Medical insurance and life cover
- Support study costs/ development
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Management Accountant opportunity with Sudlows, please submit your application today.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly