3 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and highly driven Financial Accountant to join Sudlows in Chadderton for a full-time, permanent position that has been newly created due to sustained growth.
The incoming Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the timely preparation of monthly financial reporting including P&L, B/S and Cashflow plus supporting analyses.
- Updating and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register.
- Month-End & Year-End reporting and reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts.
- Production of comprehensive reconciliations to support the group’s balance sheet.
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc financial and non-financial reporting.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the provision of information for audit purposes and the preparation of multiple company and statutory accounts.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in all aspects of statutory reporting and compliance.
- Being the expert on VAT, including EU trade, VAT deferment and CIS reverse charge.
- Assisting in the continuing development of robust financial controls.
- Managing the Accounts Payable function, a small team with close links to Procurement.
- Helping to train & develop the broader finance team.
- Taking control of SAGE 200 administration (users, role profiles, company access, new GL codes etc).
We are looking to hire a Financial Accountant who demonstrates:
- A relevant qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Good analytical skills and strong knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits
In return, our new Financial Accountant will be offered £40-£50k along with a range of benefits including-
- 25 days holiday
- Medical insurance and life cover
- Support study costs/ development
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Financial Accountant role with Sudlows, please submit your application today.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly