Senior Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
To own the P&Ls and Balance Sheets of £100m+ turnover Construction group as well as smaller investment entities. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- Intercompany recharges of build, overhead and payroll related costs.
- Review of schedules: bank direct debits & standing orders, finance leases and the Sales Day Book.
- Monthly Accruals: including GRNI, payroll & IT related, and CITB.
- Cost reporting: preparation, monitoring and posting of CVR’s.
- VAT returns for various entities including VAT Groups.
- Production of monthly MI packs for review by FC.
- Monthly report packs for senior management and the Board.
The role will also have various ad hoc duties to support directors, management, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of their role.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly