Up to £35k + Study Support/Flex, Homeworking & Benefits
We are seeking a Finance Manager to help run and build out the finance function at our growing e-commerce marketplace agency, Rich Insight, in a role that will offer a mix of functional management, support from our experienced CFO consultant, and flexibility/homeworking.
Responsibilities of our Finance Manager:
The key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Supplier & Customer invoices, statement reconciliations & bi-weekly payment run
- Employee expense management & credit cards
- Partnership reconciliations, A/R and A/P
- E-commerce partnership reconciliations
- Stock reconciliations with our internal e-commerce products
- Bank & control account reconciliations
- Payroll journals, reconciliations and payments
- VAT returns
- Month-end preparation, including accruals, KPIs & commentary
- Revenue recognition and reporting
- Management of the Fixed Asset register & the Balance sheet
- Dealing with telephone and email queries (internally and externally)
- Preparation of the finance board pack & Management Accounts
- Year-end preparation and reconciliations.
Further expectations required of our Finance Manager:
As Rich Insight is an ambitious SME with a lightweight management structure, this Finance Manager role comes with significant responsibility and autonomy. The successful candidate will be a hands-on problem solver who seeks the exhilaration of being part of an innovative, fast-growth business journey in tandem with the opportunity to have a significant impact through delivering process improvement and operational excellence. You will need to be adaptable to changing business priorities and needs, and be prepared to work longer hours when required.
Who we are looking for:
An individual who:
- Ideally partly or almost qualified in either ACCA / CIMA / ACA.
- Good communications skills, both orally and written.
- Some experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Good initiative and willingness to take ownership and responsibility of tasks. A real “can do” attitude
- Eager to learn and look to improve/change processes
- Excellent team player
- Adaptable to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using an accounting software
- Is detail & process-oriented, proficient with spreadsheets and reporting
- Is passionate about people and culture, and is willing to work hard with the team to create this
- Loves turning good into great and opportunity into impact!
Other key details:
- Competitive salary
- Student fee contribution
- Full-time employed with time off for studies
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Life Insurance (AIG scheme)
- Pension - Stakeholder pension in place
- 33 days holiday (Incl. Bank Holidays)
- 40 Hours working week but open to flexible time/hours
- Location - Remote
If this Finance Manager vacancy looks right for you, please apply below now to be considered for the position.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly