Interim Financial Controller
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller to join a Public Sector organisation based in Kirklees.
The client is a well known Public Sector organisation based in Kirklees. They are looking for an Interim Financial Controller to join their finance team for initially around 4 months with the opportunity for extension. The client can offer this role as fully remote working if this is required. The client is going through an exciting period of change and development and this role will have an important part to play throughout this.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to, month end duties, reviewing variances, reporting to the board, building new monthly reporting processes, supporting the organisation with the transformation projects, producing financial plans, leading on the annual budget setting process, reconciling budgets, working with budget holders, being responsible for cash planning, balance sheet reconciliations, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA/ CIPFA ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent excel skills ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within a management accounts role previously ESSENTIAL
- Have produced reports, financial plans and budgets previously ESSENTIAL
- Have worked with the public/ not for profit sector previously DESIRABLE
£47,000- £54,000 + Interim Financial Controller + Public Sector organisation + remote working available + immediate start + weekly pay