Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, we are exclusively working with a specialist business who are looking for Company Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant to be responsible for the finances for the entire business from daily transaction to month end close, reporting and year end accounting.
The company has carved a great niche in its specialist field and has a superb client base of international brands recognised around the world. The need has arisen for someone to report to the Managing Director working closely to manage the finances of the business including offering advice on cash flow, KPIs and general business matters.
The successful individual will be a strong all-rounder who has worked in an SME environment taking responsibility for the finances for a whole business. Ideally you will have previous accounts experience on Sage Line 50 and will be used to a hands on environment looking after Office Manager duties as well as finance. You will be proficient with Excel & Microsoft packages and have a pro-active attitude.
- Bank reconciliation, up-date and post to Sage
- Purchase invoice collation with orders, delivery notes and project costing sheets. Coding and posting to Sage
- Fortnightly Payment runs
- Monthly Management information to bank
- EC Sales lists to HMRC via website
- Cash expenditure reconciliation
- Credit card & VISA posting and reconciliation
- Up-date Revenue spreadsheet and agree to P&L
- Up-date payroll input sheet and e-mail to Bureau
- Payroll Journal
- Quarterly VAT Return/reconciliation
- Prepare year end accounts for Auditors
- Annual Budgets and Forecasting
- HR - Contracts & Sponsor administration
- Administer pension scheme
- Administer Utilities/service & maintenance contracts
- Goods Dispatch and Logistics
- Import/Export documentation
This is a great role for an experienced all-round accountant wanting to work in a stable, friendly and successful local business in a position offering lots of variety and responsibility.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability