A privately held investment firm in Mayfair, Central London is looking to hire a new Fund Accountant for a full-time, permanent role in its fast-paced finance team.
As a Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for the consolidation of financial statements from various sources, statutory and investor reporting, and regulatory compliance whilst managing key relationships with stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
This is a truly exiting role for a qualified Accountant with a specific interest in development their skills as a Fund Accountant in an investment firm.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Fund Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Playing a pivotal role in the audit process
- Managing the relationship with the Funds’ investors and other key financial stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Finance Director to develop both internal and external management reports.
- Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data.
The business is looking to hire an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant who demonstrates:
- Proven track record as a competent and high-performing accountant – essential.
- Investment / Real Estate / Fund Accounting experience – not essential but advantageous.
- Our client will consider Audit Senior / Manager applicants from practice.
The new Fund Accountant will be offered:
- £55,000 - £65,000 annual salary, DOE.
- Up to 50% annual bonus.
- 33 days’ annual leave including statutory holidays.
- Excellent firm with genuine career development opportunities.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Fund Accountant role, apply with your CV today and a confidential phone call will be arranged.