Senior Management Accountant – Real Estate (PH)
Our client is a privately owned, trusted group of companies focused on the hotel, residential and commercial real estate sectors in the United Kingdom. As the business continues to enjoy significant growth, more resource is required to ensure their back-office processes and systems are best in class to support the delivery of a quality product and service. You will be a key point of contact in the finance team, with crucial responsibilities of providing timely monthly management accounts and managing the credit control/accounts payable function.
The Main Responsibilities are as follows:
- Producing monthly management accounts for the various companies within the real estate part of the business. This will include monthly accounting duties such as:
- Preparing and posting monthly accruals/prepayments.
- Reconciling the bank accounts in a timely fashion.
- Reconciling the intercompany matrix each month.
- Drafting the management account packs.
- Producing and maintaining the monthly VAT and CIS returns where applicable.
- To work closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Director to ensure the finance team works in a collaborative fashion.
- To work closely with the Assistant Accountant to manage the accounts payable function to ensure the approval process is being adhered to, suppliers are being paid in a timely fashion and the creditors ledger is up to date.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- This role would suit either a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a keen interest in real estate, or a QBE with significant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAGE Line 50/Line 200
This is a really interesting role that will provide considerable scope for a high calibre finance professional who wishes to work in a dynamic and fast developing business.