Located in either Stratford St Mary’s or Loughborough
The Job - Overview
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join this dynamic, fast-paced group that requires people with a hands on approach.
The Access Group has grown rapidly and continues to grow acquiring a number of business on a regular basis, this role will manage the integration and reporting of the more complex acquisitions. Reporting to the Assistant Group Finance Controller, the Group Reporting Accountant role will include responsibility for the successful integration of the more complex acquired businesses.
The Job in more detail
- For each acquisition
- This role will manage the complex and/or overseas acquisitions of Access UK Ltd
- Establishing a reporting process with the acquisition
- Manage alignment to group policies
- Ensure compliance with Group Tax policies
- Set up and manage a broader integration plan to the wider group
- Agree and establish an ongoing process for reporting and pass to the business as usual team
- Assist with any other acquisition tasks needed to ensure timely onboarding of the subsidiary
Access is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experienced Accountant (Qualified)
- Technically strong and enjoy problem solving
- Multi-currency accountancy exposure
- Direct integration experience (M&A)
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner
Whilst this role can be based in either Stratford St Mary's or Loughborough, 2 days p/w in the office is required.
If this Acquisition Accountant role looks right for you, please apply now to be considered for the position.