FP&A Analyst | From £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits | Central London | Business Services / Consultancy Services
Supporting both the Divisional Finance Director and the FP&A Manager, the new FP&A Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing a commercial business partnering service to Product Owners via the provision of astute financial analysis and actionable insights. The role holder will also assist with monthly reporting, budgeting/forecasting and the associated monthly close process whilst establishing sustainable relationships with key internal stakeholders.
FP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support pricing activity with scenario modelling and profitability analysis to make informed recommendations to the Product Owners.
- Own the annual budgeting process, ensuring targets are built with full granularity and buy in from the Product Owners.
- Manage the monthly forecasting cycle and work with Product Owners to provide short and longer term accurate forecasts underpinned by robust data and trend analysis.
- Engage cross functionally with business process owners (i.e. client service leaders, human resources, accounting, and group functions) to provide financial information and operating metrics.
- Preparation of the monthly reporting package for the FP&A Manager and Product Owner’s review.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting and become a point of contact for questions from managers on analysis and questions.
- Communicate insights proactively to the business and facilitate connectivity and information flow.
- Provide monthly walks, flash, revenue analysis and margin analysis as well as monthly sales to target reporting.
- Review Trial Balance and address any issues with the Accounting team.
- Assist with developing several budget models such as allocations and recharge and ensure actuals are in line with budgeted models.
- Own the data integrity for the business-critical tools and systems, including partnering with IT, Accounting, and Operations Support to implement system enhancements and ensure accuracy of data
- Degree level education
- Recently qualified or Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrable commercial finance experience gained from within a complex organisation
- Demonstrable record of delivery in a finance role with exposure to FP&A, commercial finance and corporate accounting
- Experience with information systems and related tools for staging and deploying information
- Previous experience of data visualisation tools Power BI (data processing and programming language advantageous)
- Experience in data modelling is preferable
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Able to build robust, sustainable relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
This constitutes an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role where they can make a mark and deliver meaningful change whilst working within a fast growing, very successful company with ambitious plans for the future.
Select benefits include:
Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
Flexible benefits package
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly