Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Our client, an international technology / telecommunications company, requires an FP&A specialist to work closely with the Group Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical, financial background (ideally qualified ACA / CA) followed by a track-record of experience in FP&A / commercial finance / business partnering.
An experienced finance professional is required to help steer the business through this exciting stage in its development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the FP&A function (no reports)
- Communicate reliable financial advice and information to the Senior Leadership team.
- Present timely and reliable management and financial information to enable informed business decisions.
- Provide accurate budgets / forecasts / targets
- Consolidate information from group entities and provide reports to senior management.
- Improve existing and implement new processes and procedures for providing meaningful financial information to the business.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Monthly and annual reporting
This is an exciting, high-profile, commercial business partnering role in an ambitious and fast-growing company.
You will be a qualified accountant with an extensive track-record of experience in FP&A and commercial finance.
This role is advertised as both a permanent and a contract role. Our client would be happy to consider an immediately available candidate on a temp to perm basis.