Qualified Accountant job 3 Partner Firm Surrey - Exclusive role
Your new company
My client is a 3 Partner Firm in the heart of Surrey with easy access from the M25, A3 and 35 minute train journey from London Waterloo. They are expanding and gaining new clients both organically with their excellent reputation and also from acquiring some smaller client books. They have an excellent and flexible culture, supported by the values that are at the core of this Firm.
Your new role
- Be a senior member within the accounts team, assisting to manage the Firms corporate client portfolio
- Prepare Annual Financial Statements under FRS102 and FRS102 s1A for the more complex and larger clients
- Participate in client meetings and on-boarding new clients
- Communicate regularly with clients via phone, email, social media and in person.
- act as liaison between clients and HM Revenue & Customs to deal with and resolve queries.
- Assist in reviewing accounts prepared by the trainees and semi seniors
- Assist in reviewing the bookkeeping and VAT returns completed by the team
- Assist in completing Corporate Tax returns
- Help look after the juniors on the team, contributing to their learning and development
- Support the Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks as necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA or ACCA qualified candidate or equivalent, with experience in working within a chartered accountancy firm. Clear communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients whether written, via telephone or via face to face in meetings.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £50,000. There is on-site parking, Pension contribution is 4% employer and 3% employee. Annual membership to professional body and one annual subscription per year. Life assurance and subsidised gym membership. My client operates core hours between 10am and 3pm with working hours structured around tat to promote flexibility regarding commuting or any school runs and other commitments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.