Junior Commercial Manager
Junior Commercial Manager – London – Marketing Agency - £35k +study support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant marketing agency as a Junior Commercial Manager! The purpose of the role is to partner with the wider agency regarding the financial strategy of a number of key clients. You’ll play an integral part within the wider finance team structure, with the aim of your role being to manage all client finances, from the billing & income reporting, to ensuring the overall profitability of each client.
- Responsible for the revenue, organic & pipeline forecasting of their assigned clients, ensuring changes & risks are communicated regularly
- Supporting the Financial Controller & Senior Commercial Managers in the management of client finances.
- Regular review of organic targets & phasing ensuring targets are realistic
- Reconciliation of month‐end revenue position to ensure bookable revenue is recognised
- Support the preparation of monthly profitability reports
- Prepare & review client dashboards, ensuring action & escalation of any issues
- Review employee utilization reports & highlighting key issues to client team leaders
- Ensure client contracts are adhered to, timely billing & close WIP management
- Continuous Improvement of systems & processes. Developing processes to assist each account team with their differing client needs
- Support on fee proposals and contract reviews as well as ad-hoc financial projects
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- highly organised with attention to detail
- strong interpersonal skills, personality is key as you will be building relationships across all levels of the company
- peoplesoft/Microsoft dynamics ax/cognos experience useful
- excellent excel & spreadsheet skills
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.