A global fully integrated agency that services some of the world’s biggest clients is looking for a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be tasked with managing all monthly financial reporting, forecasting and partnering with the client leads to help maximise profitability.
This is a 3-month contract initially with a view to becoming permanent. The business is expecting to operate a hybrid home/office working structure going forward.
Financial Controller | The Role
- Lead monthly financial reporting and providing commentary
- Managing and developing two finance team members
- Ensuring statutory, group and SOX compliance
- Drive the annual budget and quarterly reforecasting process
- Revenue recognition
- Analysing agency profitability, including staff utilisation and making recommendations to improve margin
- Managing all costs and staff costs
- Managing the treasury function and overseeing net working capital reporting and analysis
- CSR reporting
Financial Controller | The Person
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Prior creative or marcomms industry experience
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and complex environment
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.