Our client based in Leicestershire is looking for a new full time Financial Controller to run their finance department and report to the MD. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a family run business - they are looking for a candidate that is passionate about their work and looking to get involved in driving the company forwards.
The company has approx. 50 employees and on offer is a salary of £40k-50k plus car allowance (25 days holiday). The role will be based on site but remote working is also fine for up to 2-3 days p/w.
The role would have full financial reporting accountability and the successful applicant would be part of the Management Team.
Qualification is preferred but not critical if the person has the right experience. They are ideally looking for someone to join September/early October due to retirement of current Controller.
A full job description will be available shortly but will include:
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Full responsibility for the Finance department
- Working with the MD and other members of the Management team
- Develop and drive forward looking management information that can contribute to the performance and development of the business
- Implement new IT systems
- Product costing will be vital - working alongside the Sales Director to support this
- Hire a new member of Finance Team (bookkeeper) to support operations
- Responsible for producing the monthly Management Accounts and ensure their integrity
- Provide monthly reporting and commentary
- Look to utilise technology and systems to maximise business opportunities and efficiencies