Head of Finance
Head of Finance - North West
This is requirement suited to a highly commercial qualified accountant to support the Finance Director and senior leadership at a time of change and transformation.
With responsibility for a division of a £1b+ group this will be a broad based and challenging remit. We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACMA/ACCA) who has a proven track record of operating at senior level in a commercial environment and role.
- Significant experience of delivering projects and working with complex / incomplete data - able to determine recommendation and deliver solutions
- Prior experience of working on major bids & tenders
- Strong analytical and costing experience
- Experience in reviewing and delivering capital investment appraisals
- Great communication and presentation skills - able to engage with senior stakeholders in a confident and credible manner
- Down to earth, pragmatic and willing to delve into the data! You need to be 'hands on' as well as forward thinking & strategic
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to quickly grasp complex issues and resolve them
- Positive, proactive and engaging
- Must be willing to be 'onsite' in the North West' at least two days per week and also travel as well as working remotely as required
Salary will be within the £70k to £80k range plus car allowance, bonus and other large company benefits.