As a result of expansion, a UK group of companies is adding an experienced Assistant Accountant to their team. They will be responsible for assisting the Management Accountant in the preparation and reconciliation of monthly accounts as well as monthly analysis. The role in more detail will encompass:
- Maintain financial records by analysing and carrying out monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare GL journals
- Maintain the fixed asset register and reconcile it to GL balances.
- Prepare monthly depreciation journals.
- Prepare accruals and prepayments for all entities
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliation
- Assist with the monthly cost and income analysis as well as gross profit cost centre analysis.