Regulatory Reporting Manager
MERJE are partnered with a fast growing, newly licenced Bank in their search for a talented Regulatory Reporting Manager.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will have responsibility for all Prudential reporting to the PRA, FCA and Bank of England and all the associated activities relating to this. This will include assisting in the preparation of Pillar III, ICAAP and ILAAP.
Over time, as the business grows, you will also have the opportunity to build out reporting for new products.
- Managing the controls and processes around regulatory reporting preparation with a view to ongoing development and improvements
- Review daily liquidity reporting
- Review/Prepare the monthly LCR and PRA110 reports.
- Review/Prepare the quarterly COREP submissions
- Review/Prepare the quarterly FINREP submissions
- Review/Prepare other PRA reports as required
- Review/Prepare the quarterly Bank of England Returns
- Involvement in the annual Pillar III, ICAAP and ILAAP processes
- Input of various regulatory measures for ALCO reporting
- Management and development of Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Advising business of regulatory implications of any new product implementations
- Keep up to date with developments in regulatory requirements
- Understand regulatory changes and how they impact the bank advising Senior Management accordingly
- Provide Management with ad-hoc analysis as required
- 5+ years of regulatory reporting experience in a Bank including CoRep and Finrep reporting
- Strong understanding of Banking products (Loans and Deposits)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- An accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCCA) is desirable
Salary to c£70,000
Private medical insurance
10% Employer pension contribution
Generous 30 day annual leave entitlement (not including bank holidays)
Free Gym Membership