Location – Birmingham (part office/ part home based)
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Treasury Risk & Reporting Manager for a major international group.
As Treasury Risk & Reporting Manager you will support the management of the Group’s exposure to financial risks including foreign exchange, interest rates and commodities ensuring the appropriate accounting and economic outcomes are achieved.
You will also play a key role in developing the Group’s currency forecasting processes, implementing, and developing risk management processes and improving the visibility of the Group’s risk position.
As Treasury Risk and Reporting Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business units to identify, forecast and monitor foreign exchange exposures across the Group
- Manage the impact of these exposures and deliver timely and insightful reporting to key stakeholders.
- To identify, monitor and manage the interest rate exposure across the Group and report the impact of market movements.
- To evaluate requirements and execute the hedging requirements under the Group’s share incentive schemes.
- To establish and maintain processes to monitor compliance with the Group’s policies on foreign exchange, interest rates, shares and counterparty exposure risk and to report on these areas to key stakeholders.
- To work with the Group Treasury Manager and Group Financial Control team to ensure that the appropriate accounting treatment of all derivatives is understood and applied correctly.
- To ensure all required documentation and testing under IFR9 is complete and accurate and all derivatives achieve the desired accounting treatment.
- To work with the Group Treasury Manager to produce the derivatives outputs necessary for statutory reporting purposes.
- To develop the system-based reporting from IT2 to reduce the use of Excel in risk management activities and to ensure that the risk management data within IT2 is complete and accurate.
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills & experience:
- Foreign exchange and interest rate risk management.
- Derivatives and IFRS9 accounting
- Plc / Group environment
- Experience in a group corporate treasury function with a specific exposure to derivatives and risk management.
- Experience of treasury management systems, IT2 preferred
• Degree or equivalent
• Part qualified AMCT and / or accounting qualification
This role presents an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to secure a role with genuine career prospects within a leading forward thinking FMCG business. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits package and bonus.