Financial Reporting Analyst
Financial Reporting Analyst needed for an exciting retail/ecommerce business, on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. My client has recently started a large ERP Transformation project in which they are switching from Navison, to a cloud based platform.
Working closely with the Finance Transformation Lead, the successful candidate will need to use their expertise to analyse complex business requirements and offer BI solution recommendations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the wider finance team to help analyse industry trends and provide expert recommendations
- Provide analysis for the teams financial quarter/year end reporting requirements
- Partner with the BI Analysts to define any complex requirements, data mining and online analytical processing
- Business partner with various senior stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Create test reports, visualisations and dashboards from BI and advise next actions
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance team to create P&Ls by customer on a regional basis
- You'll be an experienced Finance Analyst who has been part of some sort of ERP transformation project previously
- Have a full understanding of the core finance processes performed by a finance function in a commercial business
- Experience in building reports/BI using tools such as Power BI, Tableau or MicroStrategy
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Be a confident Business Partner
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.