Part-Qualified Accountant - Real Estate
Part-Qualified Accountant - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is an active and dynamic Real Estate Investment Manager with ambition, they focus on opportunistic and value add opportunities across the commercial property sector. They have a proven track record of delivery and have transacted well over £1/2 Billion since inception. As a result of continued growth and opportunities, they have solely instructed us to help them recruit a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their finance team.
The Role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly management and annual accounts of property companies.
- Preparing and filing clients' VAT returns and CIS returns.
- Updating financial systems for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Preparing bank reconciliations and making monthly payment runs.
- Helping to liaise with external auditors in the preparation of company accounts and corporate services.
- Assisting with the financial reporting for investors and lenders.
- Administration work including preparing capital call and distribution notices.
The Person: To apply, you must have a solid academic background (high A levels grades and a Bachelors degree), and be studying towards professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA). You are expected to be genuinely interested in and have worked in the real estate industry, be willing to learn and have a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience. The right incumbent should be meticulous, well-organised and self-motivated individual with keen attention to detail, a great communicator with strong verbal and written skills and a strong team player. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to further their career within an established and growing investment management company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.