Financial Controller - Real Estate
Financial Controller - Real Estate. Our Client is a highly successful and innovative property development and investment company that specialises in residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments across the UK. They have been developing their finance team over the years and they are now looking for a Financial Controller to join them at their offices in the West End.
The Role will see the individual reporting directly to the Head of Finance, carrying out responsibilities such as:
- Reporting to the CFO with daily interaction with Executive Board and Shareholders as required.
- Responsible for maintenance of financial systems, accounting operations, and financial reporting.
- Reviewing of historic quarterly forecast cash flow reporting.
- Reviewing and submitting of quarterly bank reporting.
- Preparing of quarterly Board and Shareholder reporting with forecast cash flows.
- Responsible for Loan account records management.
- Accountability for preparation of accounts and review of VAT returns.
- Managing the year-end financial reporting including statutory accounts and audit process and liaise with external advisors.
- Analysing of finance systems and implementation of changes.
- Supporting the CFO in executing debt and development financing.
- Interacting with property managers for rent and service charge collections.
- Involvement in all commercial aspects of the business; legal, construction, property management.
The Person should be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience within the real estate sector. Previous experience in managing a team of management accountants will also be beneficial for this role. If you can demonstrate a strong wiliness to learn, excellent communication and time management skills, and if you are ready to take the next step in your career and find stability and a clear path for progression, then this role proves to be an exciting opportunity for you.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.