A well-known retail business based in Scarborough is recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join its busy head office team for a full-time, permanent role.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a reputable business in the Scarborough area. Full-time hours for this role are 35 hours per week, to be worked Monday-Friday.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, key responsibilities for the Accounts Administrator will include:
- Coding, processing and paying expense invoices.
- Reconciliation of expense ledger accounts.
- Preparing and checking purchase ledger authorisations.
- Processing two payment runs a week.
- Collating and posting branch sales data.
- Administer the central accounts inbox.
- Various ad-hoc period end duties.
We are keen to speak with individuals who have previous experience in a purchase ledger, sales ledger or accounts administration position.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience with accountancy software such as SAGE or Exchequer.
- Have strong financial and numeracy skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
On offer for the Accounts Administrator will be £9.00 - £10.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Accounts Administrator role, please apply now.