ACA/ACCA qualified accountancy tutor job. Full training offered, no experience of teaching required
Are you an qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who enjoys training others?
Hays are working with the leading training provider, to assist them in sourcing a Tutor for their East Anglia region.
Duties Include (but not limited to):-
- Delivering high quality professional exam based training across the main accountancy institute exams (AAT, CIMA, ACCA & ICAEW)
- Student support -including dealing with queries, marking homework, one to one tutorials & course exams
- Reporting on student performance in class to clients
- Syllabus Course Management - liaising with clients about student bookings, monitoring exam submissions, setting course deadlines
- Attending networking events to promote the company
- Previous training experience desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Qualified accountant (ideally first time passes)
- Must have enthusiasm and able to bring complex ideas and methods to life in a classroom based environment
If you are interested in this unique and rare opportunity, please contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information, or simply apply on line.