Interim Financial Controller - Manufacturing - Lancaster
Interim Financial Controller - Manufacturing / Lancaster - £40,000 - £50,000 - Permanent.
Communicate continue to partner with a well established Textiles and Manufacturing client as they look to bring on an extra headcount into the Lancaster Division. Due to the incumbent moving in to a project role for the business, there will be opportunity for handovers and support whilst you settle into the new role.
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/Intl equivalent) with extensive PQE in Manufacturing, with strong expertise with costings, site experience and an understanding of the sector,
- Those who are studying/Part Qualified will still be considered if they have relevant sector and role experience,
- Previously worked in a like for like role, either as a Financial Controller/Management Accountant, or has held finance roles with an emphasis on stock and therefore understands processes and challenges indicative of this remit,
- Team management of 2 in Transactional finance, and will report into the Head of Finance,
- Can be based on site initially for the first 6 months, (full time) to get up to speed with the role, and then will move to a part time WFH agreement,
- Knowledge of Datatex would be advantageous, but not essential, as the business are currently implementing a new ERP system,
- This role is advertised twice, as they will look to hire the role permanently. There is potential for this role to go temp to perm, for the right person, although career interims will still be considered.
- Interviews will commence from the W/C 23rd of August.
Please get in touch if you are looking and this role sounds of interest! The location is best reached by car, with driving on site.