Financial Controller | Manufacturing
Lancaster | £35,000 - £50,000 | Permanent
A well-established textiles and manufacturing business looks to bring on a Financial Controller for a full-time, permanent role within its Lancaster Division. Due to the incumbent moving into a project role for the business, there will be opportunity for handovers and support whilst you settle into the new role.
- The Financial Controller will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or Intl equivalent) with extensive PQE in Manufacturing, with strong expertise with costings, site experience and an understanding of the sector.
- Those who are studying/Part Qualified will still be considered if they have relevant sector and role experience.
- Previously worked in a like for like role, either as a Financial Controller/Management Accountant, or has held finance roles with an emphasis on stock and therefore understands processes and challenges indicative of this remit.
- Team management of 2 in Transactional finance and will report into the Head of Finance.
- Can be based on site initially for the first 6 months (full-time) to get up to speed with the role, and then will move to a part time WFH agreement.
- Knowledge of Datatex would be advantageous, but not essential, as the business is currently implementing a new ERP system.
- This role is advertised twice, as they will look to bring on an interim in the short term, so please do highlight availability on your application.
- The location is best reached by car, with parking on site.
On offer for the Financial Controller will be £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience and qualification level, plus benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Financial Controller opportunity, please apply now.