1 day left
- Full Time
Group Financial Accountant
My client is fast growing digital marketing company based in Central London and are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join the team.
- Facilitate and manage the month-end close process by keeping team priorities on track and assisting staff when necessary
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate review of monthly account reconciliations for all areas of the balance sheet.
- Prepare consolidated balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Involvement in financial and tax audits as well as other regulatory and compliance requirements
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with the continual improvement of financial processes and controls
- Finance team lead working with the internal technology team to ensure robustness of financial controls in relation to our proprietary technology
- Oversee the preparation of a weekly rolling cash flow statement with Treasury: actuals and forecast; review bank reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ownership of the revenue recognition process including sales invoice approval
- Oversee the management of outstanding debtor balances and ensure these are accurately provided for on a monthly basis.
- Review and approve purchase invoices and payments in the banking system
- Approve VAT and Sales Taxes: oversee preparation and filing of UK quarterly VAT returns and quarterly preparation of the Australian Sales Tax filings
- Work closely with HR and the Payroll Manager to maintain employee data and deliver monthly payroll on time working with the outsourced payroll solution
- Lead on all workstreams for the roll out of financial processes and accounting required for new entities within the Group Key Stakeholders
- Big 6 ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with minimum of one to two years post qualified experience
- Experience working in industry and/or with PE backed businesses would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong understanding of financial systems, policies and processes with the ability of identifying potential risks and issues in advance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the capability of persuading, influencing and negotiating with others.
- Confident with senior stakeholders, both financial and non-financial, when assisting with decision-making.
- Committed, passionate and able to use initiative to drive the business forward.
- Highly organised with the ability to re-prioritise workload depending on urgency
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly