A rapidly expanding digital agency is looking for a Financial Controller to head up the team for the next 12 months.
The business has been experiencing double-digit growth in the last year alone and needs a strong business partner to guide them with commercial and strategic decision making.
This is a remote working role, but you can use the London HQ or Yorkshire based offices if you wish.
Financial Controller | The Role
- Reviewing all month-end reporting
- Overseeing and developing a team of 8, with one direct report
- Pricing and scenario modelling for existing projects and new business
- Assisting with client commercial negotiations
- Presenting financial updates and board packs to the leadership team and parent company
- Leading internal and external audits with the support of the Finance Manager
- Supporting the implementation of a new finance system
Financial Controller | The Person
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with PQE
- Strong FP&A experience
- An excellent people leader and mentor
- Immediately available or on short notice
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.