Head of FP&A
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Head of FP&A will play a key role in shaping and developing this business' FP&A capabilities including budgeting, forecasting and business partnering.
The UK's leading e-commerce businesses for the automotive industry.
- Drawing on financial and commercial expertise to bring commercial insight and analysis to the senior management team across the business
- Putting in place & improving efficient models for budgeting and forecasting; running the annual budget process and regular re-forecasting exercises
- Working closely with divisional leads and the Financial Controller on monthly divisional business performance review packs
- Embedding Business Partnering into the Marketing team, working closely & collaboratively to provide commercial insight and supporting decision making. Drive effective management of the marketing cost base including ensuring that strong controls are in place
- Reviewing the commercial performance and outcomes of key vendor contract
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a strong intellect and inquisitive mind
- Demonstrated business partnering and FP&A experience, including building and operating forecasting models
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and develop key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate financial information to people from both finance and non-finance backgrounds
£60,000 - £70,000
Flexible / Hybrid Working
Progression in line with exponential company growth