A fantastic communications agency is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team in London for a full-time, permanent role. They’ve got a collaborative, creative and supportive culture. They’re a growing business, with work ranging from the film and animation industry to virtual experiences.
Key duties of the Finance Manager will include:
- Production of timely and reliable management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Business partnering.
- Production of insightful management information, including analysis, variance reporting, and KPI dashboards.
- Managing annual budgets, cash-flow forecasts & in year forecasts, highlighting risks/opportunities.
- Ensuring all financial processes and controls are properly followed.
- Building external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g., auditors, solicitors, suppliers, bankers and statutory organisations such as HM Revenue Customs.
The agency is looking to hire a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Finance Manager who demonstrates:
- Agency experience of running finance or supporting finance in a small or medium sized creative services business.
- Natural problem-solver.
- Looking to learn in the role and develop skills and experience.
In return, the Finance Manager will be offered £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- 3% company contribution to pension.
- Holiday allowance of 22 days per year plus bank holidays (we close between Xmas and New Year which are in addition to your holiday allowance).
- Flexible working from home/remotely and in the office policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Finance Manager role, please submit your application today.