Tax Senior Manager
The Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for managing the Tax Department, as well as liaising with the Directors to ensure the smooth running of the practice
A well-established accountancy practice in Stratford-Upon-Avon is seeking an ambitious Tax Senior Manager, due to expansion of their client base. This is a full-time position, which offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for;
- Management of the corporate tax compliance function for the firm,
- Preparation and review of tax computations for their diverse and interesting client portfolio.
- Supporting the partner in various planning work. This can range from reconstructions, share schemes, inheritance tax planning and advisory work.
The ideal Tax Senior Manager will be;
- ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified with a career background in tax compliance and advisory/planning tax, gained within an accounting firm, or tax boutique firm of any size;
- Trust tax including trust tax returns, IHT estate calculations, IHT lifetime tax, IHT planning and succession planning;
- Capital gains tax including knowledge of all capital gains tax reliefs such as Entrepreneurs relief, rollover relief and gift relief;
- Ideally, you will bring a mixed tax technical skills across both personal and corporate tax advice;
- You may also bring a wider accountancy/mixed general practice background within your career, or equally may have focused entirely within the taxation sector throughout your career
For the successful candidate;
- Generous Salary
- Great Benefits
- Free Parking
- Route to Partner